If you have chosen for your Promotion to run as a Facebook Page App, our Promotion Builder will prompt you to connect your Facebook account with your Promotion. For best results, we recommend not being logged into your Facebook account before you begin.
Here’s a step by step guide:
- Go to the Promotion Builder’s Social-Facebook Settings tab and click on the orange Facebook Connect button.
- The Facebook pop-up window will come up asking you to login to your Facebook account. NOTE: If you do not see the pop-up window, check your browser’s pop-up blocker to allow this pop-up.
- Select the Facebook Page where your Promotion will be published.
- Enter the name you wish to appear as you Facebook Tab name. The default name is your Promotion name.
- For the Facebook Tab image, you can the option of selecting the default Contest Factory image provided, or upload your own custom image. The size of the displayed image is 111 by 74 pixels. However, you can upload images of any size and use our image re-size tool to adjust.
- Once successful completion of above steps, you will see a summary text message of your Facebook Page setup.
- The Promotion will show on your Facebook Page after successful payment and publishing of your Promotion.
Note: You must be an Admin of the Facebook Page where you want to publish your Promotion.